Registration and Enrollment
News & Events
Study skills – Dates to be confirmed
Programmes & Facilities
Classroom aids are available to simplify difficult concepts and add a little colour to your teaching environment.
Our Trusted Partners
- 90-Minute tutoring sessions designed for a child to cope with concentration problems
- Small groups per teacher – there is no group teaching
- The programme is individualised for your child
- We focus on your child’s strengths and self confidence
- We have structured learning programmes
- Languages are broken up into reading, grammar, comprehension, spelling, creative writing and phonemic awareness
- Maths is broken up into tables and bonds, problem-solving and Maths concepts
- Our programmes are suitable for all learners, ranging from those experiencing difficulties in their day-to-day school work, right through to learners who would like to extend their learning ability and achieve improved results
- Computer-assisted learning, where two out of six tasks are done on a computer to enhance the audio aspect of reading
- The curriculum is written by qualified tutors
- Aligned to the national curriculum (following CAPS and IEB)
- Additional online learning resources
With over 20 years of Mathematics teaching experience and proven results, you too, will be able to master maths. The accelerated Maths tutoring programme is the answer to your child’s Maths difficulties. A thorough understanding of basic Maths is required before students can progress, so it is important that the source of any difficulty is identified and addressed early.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of students.
- Helps smooth the pathway and transition from primary to secondary school and beyond. Primary schools can provide detailed information on Day 1 to the secondary school.
- Measures a student’s knowledge and understanding of literacy and numeracy
- Assesses the student’s emotional wellbeing.
The Advanced Programme Mathematics (AP Maths) course is very interesting and challenging for students who excel at normal maths. The AP Maths course has been designed to challenge the very talented Mathematics Students. This course is a very demanding and pupils must have excellent self-discipline to cope with the workload.
AdMaths is a Grade 4-12 advanced mathematics curriculum with a matric final exam and certificate. The aim of AdMaths is to stimulate and enrich a learner, who is already an achiever in Mathematics, by augmenting the school syllabus.
AdMaths is a conditional service and a learner needs to qualify to participate in the programme. Future Proof Your Child (FPYC) has been offering a successful course to students who qualify, for the past ten years.
We are also an AP Maths (IEB) service provider, implying that we can prepare and register a matric candidate for the AP Maths exam.
Learn, educate and grow
Our mission is to provide learners with a unique perspective of what they may need to use in the future, all the skills that we provide them to better succeed in life. We want to “Future proof your child”.
Study skills intro video
35 Kransalwyn Street
Monday – Thursday: 15h00 to 21h00
Friday: 14h45 to 18h45
Saturday: 08h00 to 13h30
36 Amaryllis Drive
Monday – Thursday: 14h30 to 17h00
Extra hours for senior learners 17h00 to 19h00
Saturday: 08h00 to 13h00
” At Future Proof Your Child we aim to equip your child with the right skills to be able to cope with whatever challenges they will face in future.”
P.H.E.D. (Post Graduate Higher Education Diploma)
BSc Mathematical Sciences