What do we do?
We provide professional tuition in English, Afrikaans, Mathematics, Science and Touch Typing to primary and secondary school children.
Successful learning boosts a child’s self-esteem and encourages a positive attitude towards learning.
Each child receives an individual learning programme specifically designed to suit their needs. 90-minute sessions include one-on-one attention with a tutor, and a combination of activities in a small group learning environment. Our tutors are qualified, experienced teachers, and by using proven methods and techniques, we can help your child to improve or close the gaps in their learning.
We offer negotiated fee packages for bulk assessments in schools or other educational institutions
Beyond the Books
Future Proof Your Child provides English tutoring for students who are having difficulty in reading, spelling, comprehension, writing and spelling. Development of good English language skills is essential for student success at school and university.
An English tutoring programme may consist of activities to develop…
- Writing skills
- An individually tailored reading programme based on your child’s needs
- Caring and committed tutors
- Varied learning activities including the use of written exercises, computer-based activities and teacher interaction
- Regular and consistent homework to reinforce learning (homework is only half-an-hour per subject)
- Regular feedback and progress reports to parents
Learn By Doing
English as a Second Language
For school-age children, strong English language skills are essential to fitting in and keeping up in school. This 25-lesson course is specially designed to strengthen spoken English skills and develop written English skills in students who have some English language but are lacking confidence or struggling to keep up with the level of language required for school work. Students learn in a friendly, low-pressure environment using interactive computer drills, worksheets and verbal practice.
Students see rapid benefits in their language skills resulting in…
- Keeping pace with their schoolwork
- Ability to participate in classroom discussions
- Improved social skills and social interaction with other students
- Increased vocabulary and comprehension
- Teaching of basic English grammar concepts
- Conversation, speaking in sentences and pronunciation
This course is designed to target…
- School-age students from upper primary through senior secondary (ages 8 to 18)
- Students who have some basic English language skills
- Students whose English skills are insufficient for school integration and learning
- Students who lack confidence in their spoken and written English (as a second language)
Get In Touch
35 Krans Alwyn Street
Telephone: 082 611 1973