Now you can finallyUnderstand Maths
Only the BEst
We Know How to Make Learning Fun For Kids
Learn By Doing
Does Your Child Need…
- Help with Maths basics?
- Maths homework help?
- Help with more advanced Maths problems?
- Help understanding new concepts introduced in Grades 8, 9 and 10?
The accelerated Maths tutoring programme is the answer to your child’s Maths difficulties. A thorough understanding of basic Maths is required before students can progress, so it is important that the source of any difficulty is identified and addressed early.
- Combination of face-to-face teaching and stimulating computer drills
- Caring and committed tutors
- Varied activities to hold students’ interest
- Progress is consolidated with weekly Maths homework
- Parents are provided with regular feedback and updates on progress
- Educational games help make Maths fun
Kip Maths Expert
Are you the kind of student who…
- Wants to be challenged in Maths?
- Finds Math boring because it’s too easy and you already know that basic stuff?
- Needs high achievement in Maths for entry into Maths-intensive university courses?
- Is good at Maths and wants to do even better?
- Would much rather learn Maths on computer than from a boring old textbook?
If so, the Expert Programme may be the solution for you. This programme, while teacher-aided, allows students to progress at their own pace. You can move quickly through activities to more complex and advanced problems to improve your skills and continually stay challenged.
The fully computer-based learning programme includes fantastic features such as:
- Hints, tips and topic introductions on Maths at all levels
- Fully-worked solutions for senior Maths solutions
- A high-function graphics calculator
- The ability to customise activities and monitor your own achievements
What do they say?
We are proud to teach the young minds of the future.
Henri van den Berg Pr.Eng GCC PMP MBL
Principal Engineer - Group Projects
Thank you that Liam could attend at your house during May and June.
He wrote on the 17th of June and feels positive about the outcomes.
He mentioned that a few, but not many of the types of questions you handled were actually asked, but that the preparations did definitely help him to think differently (not only for the NBT’s).
Traditionally he has done well, but I do detect a new confidence in his approach.
” Maths is a passion that I would like to carry over to the future generations to equip them with the skills to persue their dreams.
It is an emmence honour, and satasfaction to be able to see students finally master maths. ”
Get In Touch
112 Foal Street, Ruimsig
35 Kransalwyn Street,
Rangeview Ext 4
VOIP 087 738 0264
Telkom 011 958 2070
Cell 082 611 1973
Cell 084 555 3084